Lillian Pontius-Goldblatt is a senior strategist and brand storyteller at Carbone Smolan Agency where she leads brand projects for corporate and cultural clients, as well as the agency’s trend reporting practice. Her brand work aims to unite how organizations operate with how they exist in and respond to the real world. Cutting her teeth in nonprofit and startup organizations, Lillian grounds her work in mission and builds practical solutions for brand and communications challenges. Download a full resume.
Want to collaborate? Email me at email@example.com
- Currently, as a Senior Strategist, leads client relationships, plans and conducts research, develops insights, conducts workshops and trainings, crafts positioning and architecture, writes evocative copy and more to build alignment so that clients and their organizations can succeed.
- Did a little bit of everything at a medtech startup working to democratize vision care; from finance to HR to marketing and beyond. Here, launched a brand strategy task force to help define core values and the promise we made customers. It was this task force and a NYU capstone brand strategy class with a CSA designer that lead to Carbone Smolan Agency.
- Worked full-time while completing NYU Stern’s MBA program to better understand how organizations create impact, grow sustainably and communicate their value.
- Ran youth programs in nonprofits for seven years. Everyone should spend time working with children at some point. It teaches resolve, humility, fortitude and grit. It also trains you to present without fear and not to get squeamish answering hard questions.
- Studied fiction writing in college, a degree that has proven itself to be surprisingly useful in professional life.
Boston Consulting Group, Cahill Gordon & Reindel, Cerberus Capital Management/Carrier & Technology Solutions, Cravath, Swaine & Moore, Dale Carnegie, Edward Hopper House & Study Center, Etain Health, Facebook, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Kirkland & Ellis, Latham & Watkins, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Mystic Seaport Museum, Seyfarth Shaw, Wafra
I love public speaking; pitching concepts, planning engaging talks, and working out activities people will care about and take something from. In my day job this takes the form of workshops and presentations. Outside of works this mean finding places where my ideas and work will be relevant to audiences.